This position is an optional CAB position. The responsibilities of the chapter historian include the following:
- Acting as official keeper of the records of the activities and memories of a chapter.
- Taking photos of all chapter events.
- Possibly developing a chapter scrapbook devoted to the activities of the chapter
- Clipping all articles from local newspapers that refer to the chapter.
- Possibly preparing displays to highlight chapter activities for events and fair booths.
- Keeping copies of all issues of the chapter newsletter in historian’s files