The responsibilities of the website manager include the following:
- Developing the chapter website if the CAB decides to have one.
- Ensuring that the chapter president reviews the website for final approval.
- Ensuring that content complies with the ASG Chapter Website Policy.
- Making changes, if any, suggested by ASG national headquarters in order to gain its approval.
- Ensuring that the chapter website links to the ASG website.
- Proposing changes in the host, style, use, and major content of the chapter website to the CAB for its approval.
- Working to ensure the privacy of all persons shown or mentioned on the website.
- Implementing a procedure to update the website to keep its contents current.