ASG North Seattle NG Meeting this Sunday, February 18 at 1 PM

Home Forums Members Chat ASG North Seattle NG Meeting this Sunday, February 18 at 1 PM

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      bkalben@msn.com
      Participant

Hi Sewers-

The next meeting of the North Seattle neighborhood group is this Sunday, February 18 at 1 PM.  Mary Fleischer has tantalized us about technical fabrics and will be discussing them.

As Mary says:

You don’t need to be a yoga master or an extreme hiker to take advantage of what today’s technical fabrics can do for you. Perhaps you would like some sun protection while working in the garden. Or possibly you work in an office that is too cold (or too hot). Have an upcoming trip? How about some easy-care, packable pieces that keep you comfortable no matter whether you are headed to sun or to snow. We will talk about some of the performance-enhancing features of technical fabrics and what garments you can make with them. We will look at lots of fabric samples and some garments. From gym wear to formal wear, we will put the FUN in FUNctional.

We will also have the usual show and tell.

The location is the Greenwood Senior Center, 525 N 85th St, Seattle, WA 98103.  You can park in the parking lot.  The entrance is from the parking lot, on the south side of the building.

If you have any questions the day of the meeting, please call me on my cell, since I will not be checking email then.

I am looking forward to this!  See you there.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.