Cloud Jacket

Home Forums Makers Make Cloud Jacket

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

My latest project to ward off the winter blues: working with blues!  This jacket is made of fabrics I dyed in various workshops over the last few years.  I did create one new fabric: the panel on the right front and the left back.  I made it by drizzling Elmer’s washable glue on fabric, letting it dry completely, spraying on dye, and washing it so the glue vanished.  It was great fun and I highly recommend it!

Cloud Jacket orking with blues!  This jacket is made of fabrics I dyed in various workshops.  They were sitting in a box and I decided to try to turn them into something.  I did create one new fabric: the panel on the right front and the left back.  I made it by drizzling Elmer’s washable glue on fabric, letting it dry completely, spraying on dye, and washing it so the glue vanished.  It was great fun and I highly recommend it!

webmaster
      Keymaster

Impressive, truly a creative work of art AND one you can wear.  Thinking of all those fabric pieces I experimented with and what I should do with them.

Mardek2@gmail.com
      Participant

Beautiful!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.