“Prints” Charming Challenge – Win a $50 Style Maker Fabrics Gift Card!

Home Forums Members Chat “Prints” Charming Challenge – Win a $50 Style Maker Fabrics Gift Card!

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

April 14, 2024 – May 19, 2024 at 8pm

Post a photo of your new me-made garment, accessory, or quilt showcasing print fabric on Makers Make under “Prints” Charming Challenge for a chance to win one of at least three $50 Style Maker Fabrics gift cards!

• Your entry must have been completed and posted during contest dates (April 14 – May 19 at 8pm) and include at least 50% print fabric.
      • Post more than one item to improve your chances of winning. However, only one gift card per winner will be awarded.
      • Winners will be drawn at random live on Zoom at 8:30pm on May 19! Zoom link to drawing will be posted here and on Makers Make. The drawing will be recorded and a link to the recording also posted here and on Makers Make.
      • Open to Greater Seattle ASG members only. All GSASG members are eligible.
      • Must have a valid email address.
      • Winners will be contacted via email and announced on Members Chat and Makers Make. The winning makes will also be posted on Facebook on May 20, 2024.

Good luck and happy sewing!

Questions? Please contact Mary Berg at edu_events@seattleasg.org

Bolts of printed fabric and Style Maker Fabrics gift card

I’ve posted my first entry on Makers Make! A t-shirt combining 3 different prints. What are you going to make?

Darn! I wish I had made/completed my print blazer in the contest timeframe! Heading to the sewing room to see if I can whip out a Kayla shirt before the deadline.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.