“Prints” Charming Challenge – Win a $50 Style Maker Fabrics Gift Card!

Home Forums Makers Make “Prints” Charming Challenge – Win a $50 Style Maker Fabrics Gift Card!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

April 14, 2024 – May 19, 2024 at 8pm

Post a photo* of your new me-made garment, accessory, or quilt showcasing print fabric here, on Makers Make under “Prints” Charming Challenge for a chance to win one of at least three $50 Style Maker Fabrics gift cards!

• Your entry must have been completed and posted during contest dates (April 14 – May 19 at 8pm) and include at least 50% print fabric.
      • Post more than one item to improve your chances of winning. However, only one gift card per winner will be awarded.
      • Winners will be drawn at random live on Zoom at 8:30pm on May 19! Zoom link to drawing will be posted here. The drawing will be recorded and a link to the recording also posted here.
      • Open to Greater Seattle ASG members only. All GSASG members are eligible.
      • Must have a valid email address.
      • Winners will be contacted via email and announced on Makers Make. The winning makes will also be posted on Facebook on May 20, 2024.

Good luck and happy sewing!

Questions? Please contact Mary Berg at edu_events@seattleasg.org

*We recognize that not everyone wants to be photographed. With that in mind, you do not need to be in the photograph. A photo of your make only is perfectly acceptable.

Bolts of printed fabric and Style Maker Fabrics gift card

Here’s my entry! The pattern is Islander Sewing System 5 Easy Tees and the fabric was from my stash. I’m pretty sure the front and back fabrics were originally from Marcy Tilton and the sleeves fabric from Style Maker. Funnily enough the sleeve fabric is no longer available from Style Maker but it is currently available from Marcy Tilton!

What a cute shirt Mary – love it!

Maris

Beth Dewey
      Participant

That is some very impressive print synchronicity. Love it.

Beth Dewey
      Participant

This was my first project cut out directly via projection onto my fabric. Fun to learn something new. Pattern is the Celeste Dress from the Magic Pattern Book by Amy Barickman. Fabric probably from a thrift store somewhere. Hope it is warm enough to wear it someday soon.

Very cute! It’ll be so comfortable this summer and chic!

Love your dress Beth!

Dream Panel Quilt – I started doing ruler work quilting about 2 years ago on my domestic machine. I took the Dream Panel class in February from Donna McCauley to expand my skills. Donna was an excellent teacher and challenged us to be creative with the rulers. While figuring out a design for each of the 50 petals, I learned a lot. I finished my quilt last week. Sadly Donna passed away unexpectedly on March 11th so this quilt is an  extra special treasure.

Dream Panel Quilt

Wow! That’s truly stunning!

webmaster
      Keymaster

Nice ruler work.  I especially like the flying geese in the border.

wearterri@gmail.com
      Participant

Print A-line doll dress for the Doll Project

Super cute! I love the rick-rack trim with the double stitching so it doesn’t roll – decorative AND functional.

wearterri@gmail.com
      Participant

Super soft knit from the free table!  And commented on during Nancy Nix-Rice’s Prints workshop.  I’ll probably wear it as an underlayer top.

Very pretty and a lovely color on you! Nancy would be proud!

Mardek2@gmail.com
      Participant

Puffed sleeves! Makes me think of Anne of Green Gables. Very cute!

webmaster
      Keymaster

So sweet.

bpgourmet@yahoo.com
      Participant

Wow!  Very impressed with all the project photos shared.  It inspires me to get sewing!  Sewing hugs everyone!

Mardek2@gmail.com
      Participant

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.