Quilting Mayhem Seeks Sewing Instructor

Home Forums Members Chat Quilting Mayhem Seeks Sewing Instructor

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I found out from a friend that Quilting Mayhem, the shop in Snohomish, is looking for a sewing instructor.  I contacted the store and got this response from Lori Stevens.  I thought one of our ASG members might be interested!

We are interested in finding instructors who can teach garment sewing. Probably some basics; nothing too involved just yet at least. It would be best if the instructor had some teaching experience, but not mandatory. We pay teachers 80% of the class fee per student. For example, if a class was $60, the instructor would make $48 per person. We would work with the instructor to find appropriate patterns, although it’s fine if the instructor has some to recommend. Most of our classes are on the weekends. The first step is for me to meet with the instructor in person and have him or her bring samples they would be interested in teaching.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. If anyone is interested, please have them email me at this email address: Lori@QuiltingMayhem.com.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.