West Seattle NG, Saturday, October 16, 10 – noon

Home Forums Members Chat West Seattle NG, Saturday, October 16, 10 – noon

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      stina@kempf.com
      Participant

Leah Boyan of A Way We Sew (https://www.awaywesew.com/) will demonstrate pocket-making techniques. Leah was scheduled to present at the in-person ASG National Conference which was just converted to online format. Check your email for information about the October 22 – 24 online conference…Leah is presenting on Friday the 22nd. (And double-check the times…they’re given in Central Time!) We’re fortunate that Leah will be able to give us a preview!

Leah is offering a discount for anyone who wants to purchase one of her (very cool!) kits. She says you don’t need to purchase the kit for her presentation on Saturday, but if you want to buy one, use promo code “ASG2021Pocket” for five dollars off the In Seam Pocket with Lining kit. The kit is designed to enhance the learning experience with pre-printed lines on the fabric. It’s like paint by numbers for sewing!

If you’d like to join the meeting but didn’t receive the email with Zoom link from me directly, contact me and I will send it to you.

corih@hotmail.com
      Participant

Thank you, Leah.  I signed up and ordered the kit.

Cori

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.