Sew Expo coming up, 2/29 to 3/3, in Puyallup – planning to attend?

Home Forums Members Chat Sew Expo coming up, 2/29 to 3/3, in Puyallup – planning to attend?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      bpgourmet@yahoo.com
      Participant

I consider myself to be an advanced beginner sewer so am interested in most local classes that can help me.  Here are ones I am taking at Sew Expo, coming up in about a month.

Thu Feb 29 – Reusable Canvas Tote Bags, Zippers are Easy When You Take This Class
      Sat Mar 2 – Crochet a Granny Square Vest, Handsome Hemlines by Machine

Is anyone else in these same classes?  Would love to hear what classes others are taking.  Also, if you have vendor recommendations too,

Happy sewing all, Marion

Cathy Katte and I are entered for the Saturday fashion show in our “matching” swing coats–that look nothing alike but are from the same pattern. Hope you can come and watch us and, of course, cheer loudly!

bpgourmet@yahoo.com
      Participant

Those at yesterday’s Zoom group meeting chatted about the upcoming Sew Expo.  Lorie shared that Saturday’s  Mar 2’s American Sewing Guild Style Show is from 11:30am to 12:15pm on the Free Stage in the ShowPlex building.  Cathy and Carolyn, several of us will be cheering you both on!

Danielle LaVilla
      Participant

Hi. I am new to sewing and heard the expo is fun. I’m looking for a carpool for Saturday if anyone has room. Thanks. Danielle

bpgourmet@yahoo.com
      Participant

Danielle, could you add the general area where you live?  This could help with figuring out if those of us seeing this post live in your general area.  Also, are you trying to get there for the Vendors area which opens at 9:30am or in time for a specific class?

Danielle LaVilla
      Participant

I live in the Ballard area. I have no schedule. Open to leaving and returning whenever is convenient for others.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.